Jan 17, 2017

little chefs in training

I found these pictures from over the summer. It was one of those days where I said, "Screw keeping the kitchen clean and making this pizza dough by myself quick and efficiently!" That's one of the million things I struggle with as a mom--- Letting the kids be kids, even if it means flour everywhere and dinner taking twice as long to get ready and cook. They loved it and the mess was totally worth it. I think Lincoln had some built up frustration and took it out on the dough. :) Either way, the pizzas turned out great, the flour was eventually cleaned out of every crevice in the kitchen, and mama scored some points from the boys! I have to remind myself that the sooner they learn to cook, the sooner I can pass off that responsibility to them!!!! And now a few pictures of my little chefs in training...







No comments:

Post a Comment