May 8, 2013

blessed

This weekend we had family in town for Lincoln's baby blessing. We talked, laughed, ate, swam, and talked about how cute Lincoln is. But the most special part of the weekend was having my baby blessed. We are so grateful for him; our love is overpouring. I'm so grateful for my family and the gospel in our lives. I'm so grateful for my husband and father of my child. He is a wonderful daddy. I love seeing him care for Lincoln. I never knew how much I loved Ryan until I saw him in his new role as a father. I'm grateful that Ryan has a strong testimony of the gospel and has a strong relationship with our Savior and Heavenly Father. I have the best companion to raise our child with. And I'm so grateful for Lincoln and that he is a healthy boy. He's brought so much happiness into our lives and I know this is just the beginning.
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet post. It's amazing how raising kids can really bring a husband and wife closer. Your little Lincoln is a seriously cute baby. Not all babies are really cute, but yours is!

    ReplyDelete