May 14, 2013

8/52 dang doctor's appointment

PC Knowledge:
Eating while breastfeeding can get messy. I'm always down for killing two birds with one stone-- figuratively, not literally. So when Linc eats, I eat. But I'll warn anyone who does this: It can get messy. Maybe I'm the one that needs to wear a bib. Lincoln doesn't mind though.... he's a little preoccupied anyway. It's just more cleaning for me to do and the less the better.
Son, your mama was about to unleash her crazy side too. I didn't enjoy seeing you get your shots as much as you. If only I could give you the lollipop for what you had to go through. Even though I ate one for you, it only made me feel a little bit better about the whole ordeal.

7 comments:

  1. That's right! Round house kick that doc like Chuck Norris would. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. he has a little chuck in him. why didn't we name him that?? now i'm going to round house kick myself not naming him that. ha

      Delete
  2. i seriously LOVE your picture and captions. Too funny!! i seee a lot of ryan in these last few pics you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks jes. i see ryan too. mostly because of the slanty eyes.ha. mine are more buggish. :)

      Delete
  3. Liz!! I just re-found your blog and I cant believe YOU HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isnt it the hardest most awesomely wonderfulest job ever?!?! He's a cutie and you look great! You and Ryan are oozing with love for your little guy!! I miss you and I totally wish our littles can get together and chill!!!
    -Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s do you have an instagram? Im not on facebook and i stopped blogging but I totally want to stalk you somehow lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kelsey! why'd you get rid of your blog? i liked stalking you. i'm laughing you just found out I had a baby. that's what happens when you don't blog or fb. Although I have been thinking of getting rid of my fb too. i do have an instagram.... but i have like 1 picture. ha.

      Delete