Dec 17, 2012

24 weeks

i was so sure that once I got pregnant that I would be a blogging maniac. Posting every single update and all, but this blog has been on the back burner. Not even the back burner because the back burner is still visible while i'm cooking. More like a lonely sock under the bed. Out of sight--- out of mind. So here is my 24 week photo, which was 2 weeks ago and let me tell you, 2 weeks has made a huge difference. These past few weeks have been a burst in belly size and it's official.... the belly button has gone from an innie-to-an-outie. I'm the creepy pregnant lady who keeps touching her belly button. I haven't felt an outie before and it's freakishly addicting to touch. Only those who have been pregnant would understand.

and this baby boy of ours is a soccer player. yep. quite the kicker. i've never been a soccer fan, but for  my boy, I will be his biggest soccer fan. and it will be more pleasant watching him kick a soccer ball than my ribs. regardless, feeling our boy moving is the best. i just want to take everyone's hand and place it on my stomach and say, "did you feel him?!!?" I'm bragging about my son and he's not even in my arms yet. The bragging has already begun...

2 comments:

  1. Brag away mama! It's your right! PS You look AMAZING! I hate you and love you at the same time :)

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby bump is adorable! & that dress is super cute. So exciting to be expecting a little one! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete