Sep 21, 2012

baby & I growing

Wednesday was our 2nd doctor's appointment and when I thought nothing could top the first ultrasound of verifying a baby really inside growing, apparently every ultrasound is special in a new way. We went from a tiny blob that we had to look very carefully to see "what-was-what" to clearly seeing our baby's head, nose, hands, and feet. How does a mom-to-be really express the joyful and humbling experience of having her child develop inside of her? All I can say is I'm in love. <3
And here's the first belly shot. I even put my hand on my hip like I'm carrying a large load. I'm practicing the pose for the much larger belly soon to come. :)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! i love those ultrasounds - so fun to get to help with them in my office. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ultrasounds!!!! you look so cute! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Found you through the Aloha hop

    Lindsay

    www.knowbetternow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats congrats!!!!! my oldest daughter is due April28....just looked at her ultrasound..isn't it just so amazing?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations :D thanks for linking up with the aloha friday blog hop, have a great week and hope you'll join us again next friday :D

    ReplyDelete