Aug 27, 2012

baby's first ultrasound

 
The pregnancy test didn't lie.
We had our first doctor's appointment and our first ultrasound and even after sitting here trying to think of the words to best explain what we felt.... there are no words. We saw our little grape-sized baby's heart beating away and heard baby's heart beat. All I can say is, my heart smiled.  
 
Ryan has been quite the trooper, but he still has until the end of March to put up with me and my complete lack of energy. This girl loved her sleep beforehand, but 13 hours is just down right ridiculous isn't it? Don't even get me started on my lack of appetite.  I'm just super grateful that cereal sits will with me because pregnancy would be very difficult if I couldn't eat my cereal.
 
On another note:
 I think it was the day after we found out I was pregnant and I asked Ryan, "Do you want to do the dishes, or take out the trash?"
 
Without ANY hesitation what-so-ever he said, "Is this a trick question? ...... I'll do both"
 
:)
 
Such a sweetie. And quite the quick learner too.
I made some labels to the cutest, smallest, blurriest ultrasound. :) Cute baby huh!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Awe, that's so cool! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is the cutest post ever. So SO happy for you and Ryan - Congrats!! Can't wait to see how it all turns out for your sweet little family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first ultrasound is so cool and hearing the baby's heart beat is too!! Btw I love that dress you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTEST baby! that is the most amazing feeling!!! and guess what??! my birthday is march 24th!! that's a good sign. so happppppy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first photo is adorable! And how exciting! So happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. It's even better now that I have my baby here. I had no idea I would love him THIS much and that I would absolutely love being a mom. I can't wait for you to get to experience this too. Counting down the weeks for you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete