Jun 28, 2012

SIP'n

Acronyms. It's a Shideler thing.
They have acronyms for everything. And this may sound ridiculous but maybe acronyms will be a tradition in our Shideler family as well. Two new acronyms I learned on our weekend trip to Ryan's ranch, S.I.P'n & R.B.F.B's. Technically it's SIP'n with RBFB's, meaning swimming in pond with root beer float bars. Sadly, there were no RBFB's to be eaten, but there was some major S.I.P'n on a b-e-a-utiful summer day. I had my lounge chair, the sun on my skin, breath-taking views...all I needed was an umbrella drink to put in my cup holder. :)
And, probably the sweetest "awwww"- inducing photo of a father & son.
 My brother-in-law Michael and his little boy Roman.
Awwwww.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Following you from the Aloha Friday hop! Looking forward to reading more! Would appreciate the follow back!
    Have a great weekend!!! :)
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!!...I'm an acronym abuser myself...two of my all time faves ever in life are: BOML = Boo On My Life and LA(F)M = Like A (Freakin) Mug.
    I.E.: Dang it!!...I burned the water!!!!...BOML. =/ Or, Its hot out here LAFM!!
    Anywhoo...I found you on the Aloha Friday Hop today...Soooooo....Happy Friday to you.

    Be Blessed, Elizabeth<3

    ReplyDelete