May 18, 2012

mirror mirror on the floor

This is bad. Really bad. I'm starting to get an itch... An itch for yard sales. This morning I came to my parents house bright and early to work on my armoire project. On my drive, out of the corner of my eye, i spied a yard sale. Really, it was literally out of the corner of my eye because there wasn't even a sign up yet and they were in the process of setting things up still. (Subconciously I must have seen a pile of junk in a drive-way and became instantly intrigued to dig through and see what I would find in that pile. Ha!)             
And this was my find: A floor mirror and I got it for $15. My weekend started off pretty stellar. Last weekend I dragged Ryan with me to a few yard sales and I saw the cutest high-chair. I was going to buy it (no we don't have a baby and no we aren't expecting) but I finally came to my senses and realized a high-chair was not practical for our little apartment with no babies to fill the seat. All I know is we need to get into a house ASAP so I can start having a place to store my finds...baby or no baby I will be prepared. :)

6 comments:

  1. That is the coolest mirror! love getting to garage sales early before all the treasures have gone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! the early bird gets the worm! :) or in this case...the treasure!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous mirror!! I'm a new follower to your fun blog from the Aloha Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this mirror!!

    New follower from my Aloha Friday Blog Hop! Thank you for joining the hop!

    I followed you on all the sites you have on your page.

    Please follow me back if you have time!!

    www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have to go with you sometime! I don't have patience for going by myself!

    ReplyDelete