May 31, 2012

Foodie penpal!

Do you like food? Do you like trying new foods? Do you like getting a package in the mail? Now how about receiving a box of foods personalized to what you like? BAM! Here you go. Foodie Penpals sets the whole thing up for you. You sign up, you're assigned someone to send a package to, and someone is assigned to send you a package. You email each other, find out what each others likes/dislikes, and then ship a box of goodies to them based on what you think they would enjoy. This is what I got from my Foodie Penpal and, man oh man, she hooked me up.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from the aloha blog hop and I am so y I found your blog! We should definitely be blog friends! I would love for you to come visit. http://travisandjessicacox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete