May 21, 2012

Blueberry banana frozen yogurt

Confession: a lot of my paleo recipes starting out will include bananas and if you don't like bananas tough luck. They just so happened to be on sale 4lb/99cents and this girl wasn't about leave without filling my cart to the brim with them.... So some are frozen, some are being eaten plain, and others are ripening up to be baked with. So bear with me with my paleo banana craze recipes this week. Which leads me to my first dessert! This recipe is found in pretty much every single paleo recipe blog. Don't believe me? Check for yourself. But the point is, it's super simple, fast, and easy- just how I like it... My food that is.


1. Peel, chop, and freeze the bananas.
2. Put the frozen banana in blender, add vanilla, blueberries (or whatevertheheck else you want) and blend!

So simple right? I found it was better to put back into freezer for like 10-15 minutes again after blending in case it gets too mushy. Although I would guzzle it down regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment