Apr 28, 2012

newlyweds

Summer before getting married '08
Last night we played the newlywed game with some friends. We didn't win 1st (and we didn't come in last might I add) but it was fun to see how our marriage has grown and how far we've come since dating. It was surprising because even when our answers didn't match, I realized it was because he knew me better than I knew myself!"Yeah, you're right! That is what I do huh!" :) It's crazy how well he knows me and picks up on little things I do. We may have lost the game, but we're still winners in this marriage (awwwwww, so cheeeeeesy!) But that's how I like it.

6 comments:

  1. i love that picture! darling, just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a cute picture of both of you love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun playing those games, we do it often with a group of our friends. It's funny you can tell who's "Freshly married" and those of us that have been married for a while. Even being married a while there are little things, you forget, or things you simply don't know ( i know shocker right?) but non the less it's always fun.


    Stopping by via the Happy Aloha Friday, following you everywhere I can.

    I have a couple of giveaways going on over on my blog here's one of them
    http://www.scatteredmusings.net/2012/04/medley-lip-balm-tubes-reviewgiveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this photo is awesome! And hooray for cheesy love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your picture here. Someone told me once that when you are having a bad day or time in your life you should have a mental picture of a happy place you can go sit in for a while. That would be my mental happy place to go to.

    ReplyDelete