Mar 23, 2012

camelback mountain

My dearest Andrea. Who, by the way, just got accepted into a nursing program!
By 2014, I will have another nursing friend. I am SO proud of this girl.
No joke, there is railing to help you get up this mountain.
We hiked Camelback Mtn. but it was way too late in the day and the sun was ha-ha-hot!
I will do this hike again and aim to watch the sunrise.... or at least the part of the sunrise. I tried to do it this morning actually. I woke up at 5:15 and everything!... but sleep got the better of me and went back to bed. I think it's going to be a good weekend because I woke up from my dream laughing. Literally, laughing out loud. It's such a weird thing if you've ever done it, but I couldn't help but wake up and think, "yes, today is going to be a great a day!" Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love hikes and that looks like an awesome one! Love your blog! You and your hub are too cute!!! I'm one of your new followers btw!!! Feel free to visit mine anytime! In fact, I'd love to feature you on my blog! I love following other couples ;)... Hope to interact with you soon!

    XoXo,
    Jen
    cupofsimplici-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete