Feb 14, 2012

an evil eye and some love


Happy Valentines!
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Pinned Image
Returned from my relaxing trip safely a few shades darker and had a wonderful suprise from my husband this valentines morning. I can't wait to share because i know it's something NO ONE ELSE received. My husband is so creative...
I have so many pictures to upload and a lot of catching up to do. I'll save that for another day. Today is a recovering day after my weekend vacation because I start a new job tomorrow night! I've been a nurse for 4 years now and i've never had to work a night shift. Well, that's all about to change.
For now, I'll enjoy my last full day off and will be doing some serious baking for the husband. And by serious baking I mean, baking my cookies that have everything in a kit. It's the thought that counts. :)

my mom's dogs.
they're precious right?
especially shiloh, who's giving me the eye like, "Watchya looking at punk???? "

2 comments: