Jan 2, 2012

Resolution












































Yay! 366 days this year.
I'm still trying to accept the fact that last year is really over and the new year is really here. Ryan is starting his new job in 3 weeks. We are moving to new Mexico in 2 weeks. Its fun to reflect on what we have accomplished in 2011 which has been a lot. Here's a few of the highlights.

1. We lived in Hawaii for 4 months
2. Celebrated our 3 year anniversary
3. Ran my first and second half marathon
4. Our anniversary trip to Moab
5. Ryan graduated!
6. Ryan got 3 job offers
7. We accepted a job offer thats taking us to new Mexico for a year

This year I hope to continue trying new things and enjoying the heck out of life. I'm going to be more grateful for the blessings we receive and showing more appreciation for the little things in life that bring us happiness. Make 2012 count. :)

3 comments:

  1. you couple are so adorable!

    Would love it if you followed my blog?
    http:/crownmealreadyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new job!! I am excited for you guys. I love reading your blog and keeping track of you guys. Good luck in New Mexico!

    your cousin, Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your achievements!! You've got a lovely blog. :) Have fun in Mexico, how exciting!!

    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com

    ReplyDelete