Dec 24, 2011

Merry days



It's really hard to feel like it's Christmas when you're in Arizona with sunny days. I will not complain though. I love it like this. I have all the people i need here. My husband, my parents, my brothers, and grandma Tina. This weekend has been super with eating, visiting, shopping, cooking, eating, games, and eating...and more eating. My little brother, the videographer, is making a video of all of us. He interviewed us all asking us our favorite part of Christmas. We'll be watching the final production tomorrow morning. :) cant wait!

Happy holidays everyone! Have a great weekend!! And enjoy the blessings in your life.

2 comments:

  1. how stinkin' cute are you? you are darling and i love your blog!!! agreed, we would have a fantastic time shopping together. love the photos of you and your husband, such a great looking couple!! please give my love to your mom and dad :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more! We're from Utah, temporarily living here in Az.... definitely doesn't feel like Christmas with this weather!

    www.wesortalikeeachother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete