Dec 12, 2011

FFT #1

Before I put in my two week notice, I always dreaded Mondays. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is over come with a sense of disappointment the weekend is over and another work week of early mornings or night shifts for 5 days until the fun can begin. I really need to change my way of thinking. Yes, it's easier now to take on Monday mornings since my only job at the moment is to pack up our 2 bedroom apartment, but still, this is something I need to carry on once I find another job where ever we end up.

Sometimes I'll run across a quote online and just think, wow... life is great isn't it??? Maybe all i need are motivational reminders on Mondays. Here's one to get me through this week. Food for thought (FFT) #1

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Thank you so much for sharing! Amber@ http://myunmaskedlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete