Aug 1, 2011

lonely number 1

My husband has left me.

Not permanently, thank goodness. But it's still bad. He's gone to Colorado for a week and left me here to hold the fort down and keep the paychecks coming. Luckily, I was able to escape this weekend to SLC and see some friends that I haven't been able to see in oh so long. Silly me forgot my camera..ugh.. and didn't capture any pictures. bah hum bug. I'm sure i'll be down again soon. I was able to get some much needed shopping in and i know another trip will be in order sooner or later.
On a side note, my wonderful crazy beautiful friend Kylee introduced me to The Sweet Tooth Fairy. She is a cupcakeholic, yes they really do exist. It is the cutest shop with the cutest cupcakes. I almost prefer to just look at them because they are so dang pretty, but not as much as I prefer to eat them. FOR BREAKFAST nonetheless. Dont worry, we had some healthy cereal beforehand to balance it out. :)
This one was my FAV!
After my drive back home in pouring rain, I come back to bed and have the biggest smile on my face. My husband sure loves me. He loves me so much he left me a surprise in our bed. It's not as good as the real thing but it will do as a cuddling partner at night. :)

5 comments:

  1. that is the funniest thing i have ever seen!! and ive heard of those cupcakes. they look SOOO delish! and im sure they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that reminds me of when Daniel did the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya gotta love Ryan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christal. I know he got it from your husband! He thought that was the best. Let Daniel know.

    ReplyDelete