May 17, 2011

new girl

Today was officially my first day working at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center. Dang that's a long name for a hospital don't you think? As far as I can tell, me being a good judge of character and all, everyone is super friendly and it will be a great place to work. :) I'm in the operating room again so it's nice having some experience under my belt and i'm not this helpless new nurse standing in the corner staring at all the chaos. yes, sadly that was me right out of school on my very  first day ever as a nurse. Now that i'm past that stage it is so rewarding to be doing something that i love. if anyone needs surgery, let me be your nurse! :)

Oh yeah, i just love my badge picture and how my head is centered in the bottom left of the box. wonderful. ha.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on first day!! Kaulana had surgery there on his shoulder in 2009. It is a nice hospital! Glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to the mainland and congrats on the new job! hope to see you guys sometime this summer :)

    ReplyDelete