Mar 26, 2011

V.I.P.s

Last night we thought we would get some royal treatment. So we headed on over to Buca di Beppo downtown with our great friends Michelle and Kalana (I hope I spelled that right). And when I say we were VIPs I mean it. They gave us the best seats in the house, right in the middle of the kitchen! Yep. There is one booth they let people reserve. You may be wondering if we reserved it, Nope. They just knew we were important and treated us like it.
We were able to see all the dishes being prepared and the meatballs they claim as "big as your head"... no not really, but they were some pretty big balls :) Regardless, it was really fun. Great food, great company and even though this wasnt on my bucket list, I'm putting it on just so I can scratch it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment