Mar 30, 2011

Grass Shack

Camping. Check.
Camping with hot showers and bathrooms on site. double check. Count me in.


Monday night Ryan and I headed up to the north shore and did some camping on the beach. This wasn't typical camping with a tent and sleeping bag though. We stayed in a grass shack right on the beach. Is there any other way to camp? Didn't think so.

 

My GQ model showing the demonstrating his lounging skills inside the hut.







It was small, cute, and perfect for us. We had a tiny little porch and a tiny seating area in our hut, plus our own private little yard on the beach to top everything off. We brought hobo dinners and built a fire behind our hut.


If this is camping, I'll go camping more often.

4 comments:

  1. thats my kinda camping! although i do like the tent, but id much rather be in a grass hut right off the beach!!! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'd like to try that kind of camping! Hellooo?! I didn't even know about this blog! What a crazy life you are living. Can I say JEALOUS!! What a great experience! I have been reading up on all your adventures and crazy life, I think we are signing up for the next term. I wish! You are goregeous as ever! I am so happy for you guys and I will just try for now to live vicariously through you!! :) So thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUNNNNNNNNNN!!!! I need a vacation like this stat. I am trying to start my own business and my brain hurts

    xo
    hil

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is soooooo awesome! I would go camping like that any day! I can't get over the view you guys had!

    ReplyDelete